Rich in cultural, artistic and musical heritage, Catalonia and its beating heart Barcelona, feels distinct from the rest of Spain. From its lofty mountains and fertile vineyards to its sandy beaches, the region has long been popular with visitors looking to combine Mediterranean culture with the bustle of a modern city. Bands will enjoy playing in seaside plazas while choirs and orchestras are spoiled for churches in Barcelona itself and beyond.
- Day 1 – Overnight coach journey to Spain via ferry or Channel Tunnel
- Day 2 – Arrive Barcelona and relax in the pool or enjoy an evening rehearsal
- Day 3 – Visit La Sagrada Familia and La Ramblas before your evening concert
- Day 4 – Free time at the pool. Afternoon excursion to Girona or Tarragona for evening meal and concert
- Day 5 – Day excursion to the monastery at Montserrat where choirs can perform a short recital. Evening concert
- Day 6 – Free morning for shopping or ice cream, before beginning your coach journey home overnight.
- Day 7 – Arrive home