Tuscany’s appeal is hard to resist. In Florence, step back in time and enjoy the romance of the city as you stroll amongst its palaces and art galleries to the gloriously red-domed Cathedral and across the Ponte Vecchio. Elsewhere, when you’re not performing, discover the stunning cities of Siena, Pisa and Lucca and gorgeous medieval hill-top town of San Gimignano. Yes, Tuscany’s appeal is hard to resist.
- Day 1 – Flight to Pisa and transfer to hotel
- Day 2 – Soak up the riches of Florence including Uffizi Gallery, Duomo, Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace. Evening concert
- Day 3 – Excursion to the hilltop towns of Siena or San Gimignano. Evening concert
- Day 4 – Free to time to relax at the pool or excursions to Pisa and Lucca. Evening concert
- Day 5 – Free time for shopping and gelato before your flight home