Vienna / Salzburg
Music and Austria go together like schnitzel and noodles. Vienna’s attractions include The Spanish Riding School, Museum of Music and Schönbrunn Palace where bands can perform in front of the magnificent building, while choirs can perform in the famous Stephansdom and many other stunning venues. In Salzburg, the sight of graceful spires with their distinctive bells set against the backdrop of beautiful mountains is instantly appealing. The equally attractive old town, beneath the clifftop fortress, has not changed much since Mozart walked these streets 250 years ago. After your performances you can relax with a coffee or an ice cream in a street-side café and just watch Austrian life go by.
- Day 1 – Fly to Vienna
- Day 2 – Explore the heart of Vienna with visits to the Cathedral and the Haus der Musik. Recital in St Stephen’s or evening concert.
- Day 3 – Morning visit to Schönbrunn Palace en route to your evening concert in one of the spa towns outside Vienna
- Day 4 – Coach transfer to Salzburg via the beautiful city of Linz on the Danube or Melk Abbey. Arrive Salzburg for evening meal
- Day 5 – Discover Salzburg, the Mirabel Gardens, Cathedral and Mozart’s house. Evening Concert
- Day 6 – Visit the Salt mines or take a boat ride on the lake at Mondsee. Evening concert
- Day 7 – Free time in Salzburg before catching your flight home